9:42 AM
Monday, July 21, 2008
HOW I SPEND A NICE HOLIDAY MORNING!
say something!
OMG!!!
WHO WAKES UP AT 6 AM IN THE MORNING WHEN YOU HAVE A HOLIDAY!!!
STOOPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had the worse sleep ever, woke up in the middl of the night and coughed my lungs out!
MY GAWSH!
Then at 6 am my sister woke up an trampled on mybed, typical morning -.-
Then i culdn't sleep so i checked my phone and realised i got a sms from gerald so smsed until 7 plus.
SO, then i fell asleep again, then woke up at 8 plus and couldn't go back to sleep so watch teevee (:
Nothing nice to watch though,
The found out i got another sms.
OMG BUT my msg wasn't replied ):

ANYWAY, OMG seriously i got nothing to do, maybe going to school now would be better!!!
And i have this very bad urge to play tennis!!! I don't care if i play netnis, outnis, banis!!!
I JUST WANT TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and sherman NETNIS IS SO MY WORD :D

bored bored bored!!!
SO FRIGGIN FRIGGIN FRIGGIN FRIGGIN BORED!

Amelia the bestestest!