6:12 PM
Sunday, August 31, 2008
say something!
THIS WILL BE A REALLY RANDOM BLOG POST (: about stuff that has been happening.

1.HOLIDAYS ARE HERE. but i have no one to go out with (from sc) cause everyone is mugging.
2.since everyone is mugging, I SHOULD TOO! single science is scaring me. My mum desperately wants me to get into double. but my science is just REALLY SCREWED!
3. My fringe is irritating me, now it is NEITHER HERE NOR THERE! so if i put it as bangs, it is too long, and side fringe, is too short.
4.Lex is rubbing it in, about her pink laptop ): DAMN she has truckloads of pink goodies!
5. i am starving, LIKE MAD! but my brother is taking ages to come home, so we can't eat.
6. i want my brother to teach me a song on the guitar, but he is too freaking LAZY!!!!!
7. i am starting to miss COOS! so i think i will be going back (:
8. My mp3 only has space for ONE MORE SONG!!!!! and then i can't update it anymore ):
i think my dad is going to trade his iphone for my mp3. SO YES! but i hate iphone ):
9. my stamina is detiorating like MAD!
10. i hoped ethel survived her NIKE RUN! hahaha
i am not sure
it is just so different now
sometimes it is so real, sometimes it is just so far.
it is a million miles from perfection