10:36 PM
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
say something!
THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR WISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OKAY, so today,
audrey came to surprise me with her cake!
THANKS!
then lex came(wasn't very unexpected cause she told me, haha)
omg 14 MACAROONSSSS!!!!!!!!!
THANKS LEX!!!!
then we sat around, she helped me pick out an outfit
and kept complimenting herself on how good it was,
then we went to cafe cartel to eat :D
AND JIA WOULD BE VERY PROUD OF HER!
she finished her MEAT!

oh then sandra came to meet us
so went to ntuc, bought stuff
then went to my house
read magazines
watched tv,
then sandra had to go.

SO, lex and i walked around my estate,
OH then we went to thai express
i think we were really noisy over the phone,
HAHA! BUT IT WAS FUNNY!
omg I LOVE MY BROTHER!!!!
he paid for my dinner!!!!!!!!!!
oh then went to frolick,
came back to my house and we slacked
then she went home.

OMG! THEN!
my family prepared a small cake for me and i thought that was all,
BUT THERE WAS ANOTHER ONE,
my mum tricked me to go into her room,
and there was a BIGGER ONE!!!!
and when it was lifted off the table,
THERE WAS ONE HUNDRED BUCKS$$$$$
omgggggggggggg,
AND I WAS SUPER HIGH AFTER THAT!

(these are lex's cool pictures :D)
THANKS LEXIS FOR EVERYTHING!
THANKS SANDRA FOR COMING!!!!!!!
one of the many things i wish for