11:29 PM
Friday, January 16, 2009
THURSDAY- shaped like a heart!
say something!


thursdaythursdaythursday!
OKAY! thursdayyyyyyyy was FINE :D
quite fun!
i am liking my class more... like everyday!
haha!
hm......................... TENNIS!
I KIND OF MISSED TRAINING :D
it was REALLY HOT!
did our warm-up RUNs and exercises.
OMG THE SUN IS LIKE... KILLERRRRR!
we had PHYSICAL!
oh we did like
FAST FEEEEEEEEEET! then lunge.
haha! lex was like laughing during it!
i think i lost like ALL MY STAMINA :(
OH! and did 40 BURPEES/ BURPIES!(however you spell it)
TIRING! but it was not the bad!
haha! went home..... THEN DINNERRRRRRR :D
KOREAN! i was JUST having a craving for that

OH AND I GOT DAMN SCREWED FOR MY PHONE BILLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
$113 last month, $156 this month----------- $270 total!
AND I HAVE TO PAY IT MYSELF
and my dad was like
" just like them cut off your bloody line"
JUMPING JELLY BEANS!!!!!!!

i miss
ALEXIS TANG!
CHELSEA CHAN!
SHANICE KHOO!
LEE RUI JIA!

triple toppings