6:58 PM
Monday, March 23, 2009
The hurt you cause
say something!
TODAY WAS LIKE WORK WORK WORK!
so much for my dieting
ate so much today ):
OMG LIT TEST! DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!
BUT IT WAS BAD )))):


OMG!
last night i was watching xiaxue videos.
don't ask me why!
I WAS BORED (although i really should have been studying)
so it was the AUNT AGONY episode
it was freaking funny
so like people write in their problems and some person
wrote in about a ROCK IN HER SHOE! WHAT THE SHIT!



HAHA! I told Rachel, tass (who didn't really get it), Huiqi, Tricia and wanqi!
haha! RACHEL AND I WERE LAUGHING LIKE MAD!

OH, today Huiqi, tricia, wanqi and i went to SAKAE!
i am getting fat from sakae ):
i really really need to diet and start losing my FATS!

i try to make it better
but you don't seem to care
this is useless
this is not at all,
bittersweet