9:52 PM
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
say something!
i can't take it anymore. i can't take another day of this. everyday all my parents do is bring up my horrible grades. and emphasise on the fact that i am failing english. WHO THE HELL FAILS ENGLISH RIGHT i do. and if i don't pass english eoys i will get retained. I know how much trouble i am in, and how much my future is at stake. BUT I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT if my family doesn't constantly remind me of it as if it was a daily neccessity. i am scared enough and i can't take the stress. you know i want to run away, i want to tour the world and i want to escape from this horror. today's my dad's birthday but you know it has been a while since a happy event like that has stayed happy. there is always something that goes wrong, without fail. and today my dad would have liked to end off his 50th birthday with another talk with me about my grades in the car. no internet, no phone, no tv. no social life. i hate how these talks will make me cry in front of my family cause i hate that. i love my brother for being there for me everytime i cry. now everytime i come home it's about my studies. did you study today? what did you study? i know eoys are in less than a month and i am really scared, scared that when i get my paper back all that studying will not pay off, somehow it never does. and i will have to see all my friends promote to sec 4 while i am stuck repeating my sec 3. my mum knows i hate talks about my studies, but nevertheless she still gives me talks on them. she gave it to me twice yesterday, and twice from my dad today. and a little bit here and there. I AM FREAKING TIRED OF IT. i know okay? i am trying i love everyone for helping me and i love them for being concerned about me. but it is really suffocating.