9:20 PM
Thursday, October 29, 2009
say something!

No matter how hard i try, there is a part of me that will always look at you in a different way. i try not to but i can't help it. I made a promise to love you just as much, and i will not be swayed by this. I told myself i will forgive you, because i have to, i told myself i will keep praying for you, because i want to help you. Half of me wish i knew but half of me wish that i would be kept in the dark. Hopefully, all of us will pull through this and i am contented that i did not have to keep this to myself since i was young but i wish i could be as strong as you two. i wonder how i would be able to survive if i had known. and it makes me proud to have you in my life, and i hope i can be as strong as you, and respect you much more through this. We will overcome this obstacle and hope for the best. regardless of anything, i still love each one of you very much, and i must learn to forgive you, with the help of God.