2:02 PM
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
we will say we were perfect
say something!
OMG FINALLY I CAN BLOG!!!
SATURDAY
had church!
well cell was cancelled so we played monopoly
I WAS REALLY LUCKY
everyone has immunity BUT I PLAYED FAIR (:
and i hardly owned anything except park lane!!!
then lincoln lost in the end so YEAH!!!
actually he could have EARNED ALOT FROM ME.
but hahaahhaa HE WAS OUT OF LUCK.


had service after that.
went to tass' house after that for GOOD FOOD
thanks tass (:
we played stress after that!
HAHHA I LOST MY TRAIN OF THOUGHTS
SO I WAS COUTING THE CARDS
" 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, 20!!! "
HAHAHHA she won't stop haunting me for that!
then left at 10 plus.
GOSH THE BUS TOOK FOREVER TO COME.
ANYWAY thanks tassss! LOVE YOU BB!!!


SUNDAY
went out with gerald!
watched sister's keeper.
IT WAS SAD. but nice (:
finally got rid of my urge to go to VIVO AND WATCH A MOVIE.
we went to orchard central after that, it was a nice view (:


MONDAY
lunch with tass chin!!! ATE CHICKEN CHOP (y)
i treated her!
hahahah
THAT BROKE GIRL
i should teach her HOW TO SAVE
then APRIME
my last one!!! hahaha DIFFRENTIATION.
yup that's about it!


i slept at 5.50 am
AND I FINALLY COULD GET A GOOD SLEEP.
stayed up talking to samuel and watching tv.
I LOVE MY TV AND COMPUTER WHATEVER WOULD I DO WITH THEM.