5:59 PM
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Just the right hero
say something!
met cheng, minxin, sam and lincoln today at bishan!!!
they ate while i kind of did bio. I HATE BIO :(
then walk walk walk, and went over to cheng's house.
we played asshole taiti again.
I AM ADDICTED TO THAT GAME.
then we played fifa (((:
hahha OMG I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PLAY.
i anyhow play! sorrry minxin and chengsin :(
everything was super tyco.
hahahaha JUST PASS AND PASS AND PASS.
then hung around in cheng's room reading smses and stuff.
then linc and i left.
sam cheong walked "us" out.
talked and talked and talked (: IT WAS REALLY NICE!!!
haha and minxin was so cute behind (((:
anddddddd yeah (((:
ONLY WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.
that's about it, it was pretty awesome if you ask me!


6thdecember6thdecember6thdecember6thdecember6thdecember.
I couldn't ask for more.