10:06 PM
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Right from the start.
say something!

I didn't go to school yesterday cause i felt sick.
my throat was KILLING ME. and i kept sneezing :(
SOOOOOO today, school was okay i guess. nothing much happens in school anymore.
i am going to make myself stop going for recess.
So we had training today, which was quite fun cause we played max 3 :)
I LOVE MAX 3!!!
and we SUCCESSFULLY avoided physical, but we have to do it in our own time.
WHICH I REALLY THINK I WILL DO, CAUSE i need it. I FEEL REALLY UNFIT :(


Had tuition after that but lex didn't come :(
SHE DITCHED ME.
i kind of want to transfer to tuesday.
have to do homework now!
i can feel all the homework PILING UP RIGHT NOW.
SHIT and everything is due tomorrow.
DIE.


whatever.


It had always bothered me and i can't seem to let go of it. Recently, i've learnt to realise that nothing will change, i may make a million wishes for it to go away, but it never will. I am really trying to ignore it day by day, somehow, it is always easier said than done. That day, when she asked me about them, i had no idea what to say. She knew something was wrong and she could sense that there was a problem, but the fact that she tried to smile while we were talking about it was comforting. It was the fact that she was trying.