11:33 PM
Saturday, January 2, 2010
say something!
THANKS CHENG FOR YOUR SHOUTOUT AND SO NOW I WILL POST A SHOUTOUT BACK TO YOU!


it's been really great getting to know you better last year! we've been in the same cell for damn long alr, but we've never talked so 2009 was good for us (: and fine i'll admit it, YOU ARE FUNNY, YOU AND YOUR RETARDEDNESS (: don't emo so much k cheng cheng! be a happy person this year AND I HOPE THAT YOU BECOME HIGH MORE REGULARLY, INSTEAD OF THE OCCASIONAL OUBURSTS.
i am really happy to have a friend like you! I Will always be here for you, TO CHEER YOU UP DURING YOUR EMO TIMES (which you shouldn't be having!) and here to nag at you to SIT and be a control freak ((((: OH AND REMIND YOU TO BLOG ;)
thank you for always being there for me and hearing me rant and stuff!!!! Thank you for opening up more and trusting me (: I LOVE YOU CHENG CHENG ((((:
HAVE A WONDERFUL HAPPY NEW YEAR.