7:55 PM
Friday, February 26, 2010
Sober but unconscious
say something!
just finished THE WORKSHOP TODAY!
ohmygoodness it is long I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I SURVIVED IT THE LAST TIME AND HOW I SURVIVED IT TODAY!
it was the exact same thing... ADAM KHOO!
same instructors, same memorising skills and what not.
OH GOSH!
but on the bright side, THE WEEKEND IS HERE AND THERE IS NO HOMEWORK :)
how good does that feeeeeeeeeeel!!!!!!!!!!


i just want to lie here, under the endless skies thinking about nothing. I want everything that is troubling me to escape from my mind, one way or another. How is it possible to want something to end so badly but yet, never want it to come all at the same time. The fear in me is driving me insane, how i keep telling myself that i shouldn't be afraid and i would be happier, but i know i am just deceiving myself. I can't stand the thought of losing everything i have overnight. Everything that was once important to just disappear.