8:45 PM
Sunday, March 28, 2010
say something!
Sometimes, no matter how much you try to hide it, no matter how much you try to run away for it, you will always end up back in the same spot. Lonely and broken. Once you have been hurt, no amount of repairs can cover up the cracks.


I am trying really hard to keep it in me, but seeing you just makes me want to pour out everything and give you a hug which i haven't given you in years. I just want to say to you the three words that you deserve and i want you to tell me everything will be okay. But i i know that will never happen because i can't even bring myself to say a simply HI to you. When i see you, i can tell you are broken as well, i can tell you are keeping it in. I just want to make it better but i can't. I want your sweet embrace again.