6:52 PM
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
say something!
I am bored now ):

I FEEL REALLY PISSED AT MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!
SOMETIMES I REALYL WANT TO MUG BUT ONCE I GET MY BOOKS OUT, I FEEL LAZY AND GO USE THE COM OR WATCH TV OR SOMETHING.
I SERIOUSLY NEED TO STUDY.
although i can't be bothered with my grades one bit, i don't want to be detained
which i have a feeling i will.
and i want to get into a class of my choice.
WHY CAN'T I JUST MUG!!!!!!!!!
my career isn't going to need much of what i am learning now except for maths.
but i think i should at least put in a little effort to do better!!!!!!!!
i think i have study issues.

ANYWAY, i am suppose to post a shoutout to thea, she requested it

SO, HEY THEA MY SHAWT SHAWT SHAWT PARTNER!!!!!!
ALTHOUGH YOU DIDN'T HELP ME TO ZIP UP MY DRESS THAT DAY I AM STIL BEING NICE AND POSTING A SHOUTOUT.
how nice am i (:
ANYWAY, outing on national day celebration!!!!!!!!!!!
LET'S GO SOMEWHERE COOL TO THE MAX!!!!!!!
and get our atm outinng settled soon.
WELL, we must do well for EOYs!!!!!!!! (:
love you to the maxxxxxxxx <3

super screwed to the max