2:18 PM
Saturday, July 26, 2008
say something!
BATMAN MOVIE

I was suppose to go to queensway to buy my tennis shoes!!!
SO I WAS LIKE OMG YEAH FINALLYYYY!!!!!!
But, my mum was 1 hour late and my brother took his own sweet time to walk out of time.
by time we reached CTE it was 6.50 alr so we decided to go fetch my sister instead.
ANYWAY, went to taka for dinner ate JAP FOOD it was okay... quite cool.


Then went to watch THE DARK KNIGHT!!!
OKAY, and seriously i have never watched batman before, cause i hate action movies.
oh but i think i watched poison ivy before on channel 5.
So anyway, the movie was cool REALLY COOL!!!!
so if you haven't watched it,

WHAT ARE YOU DOING, READING THIS BLOG POST.
you should be watching it now!!!
Oh and have a list of what i like about BATMAN!!!


What i liked about BATMAN:

1. BATMAN AWESOMELY COOL CAR!!!
2.BATMAN COOL EJECTED CAR!!!
3. JOKER'S MAKE-UP
4.BATMAN'S HOUSE
5.BATMAN'S CAPE
6.BATMAN'S WEAPON
7. BATMAN'S LOGO
8. BATMAN'S LAMBORGHINII
9. BATMAN'S MORTORCYCLE
10.STILL HIS CAR!!!!