11:21 AM
Monday, July 21, 2008
you brighten my day
say something!
We were suppose to go to ann's house today,
But suddenly she had something on.
so i am still bored

OMG i want to have livejournal too!
i am going to have a million blogs at the end of this year!

I miss A.T.M
alot omg camwhore!camwhore!camwhore!
after EOYs we are going to crash ann's house!!!
OMG i really love her house to the MAX!!!
And it is so near, but whenever i go to her house, i take a cab and to go home, i take a cab too, IT IS BURNING A HOLE IN MY POCKET!
I am going to stop (:
HAHA, as if!


















To Eh-RIEL!!!

OMG! maybe you should cut bangs? don't know!!!
We should use that software where you can tell if you look good in whatever thing!!!
OH MYYY!!!! Blogspot kills my brain, and the fonts are limited i can't use my favourite font ):
And no emoticons!!!
Anyway, i think the biatch is a slut.
ignore her, i think she is bored to the max like me
so she vents her anger on you. HAHA!
Ignore the norweigan bitch (:
OMG but seriously, if your are fighting over show,
then i am backing out!!!!


Amelia the BESTESTEST!