11:03 PM
Friday, August 8, 2008
say something!
NATIONAL DAY EVE!!!!!!!!!

ERM... the normal school celebration,
but there were HAWT american guys who cae to perform.
OMG ONE OF THEM WAS MEGA HAWT TO THE MAX!!!!
OH we sang BAZOOKA-ZOOKA-BUBBLEGUM, while waiting for them to come!

My mom
She gave me a nickel
She told me to buy a pickle
But i didn't buy no pickle
I bought some Bubble GumBazooka, zooka Bubble Gum


ANYWAY,
went to town with Thea, Ariel, Audrey after that.
i bought a pair of jeans, hairband, bangles, nal polish, earrings!
I HAVEN'T SHOPPED IN AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I rushed home then cabbed to school after that for training.
i ran 5 rounds felt like running (:
maphew came after that, and i warmed up with lex after that.
OH then THOMAS coached us, i think he ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF!!!!
After that we had to play with the boys while they volley we hit the balls back.
WOW, i felt really lousy.
THAT WAS MAJOR DEMORALISING! such a failure ):
THEN, we played queen and i twisted my ankle half way so i couldn't play,
DAMN, that keeps happening ):

ANYWAY! so played jail and te boys had to use backhand only and we lost to them,
EVEN MORE DEMORALISING!
then i went to macs with lex and ee jie.
AND HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IS MACS!!!
haha!!!!!!!
oh and it was then he told us that maphew told them to give us chance.
WOW, i mean i know i am lousy but that is just mean!!!
I HATE TRAINING WITH HIM NOW ):
i am goig to major in baking and when i open a fabulous bakery he will be BLACKLISTED!!!!!
PISSING ):
oh i will upload the pics in the next post(: