4:54 PM
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
say something!
TUESDAY!!!!!

SCIENCE TEST, i thought it was quite easy (:
I AM GOING TO ACE IT, hopefull(:

and we had ICAS english it was quite interesting but when i got to last few passages i was too tired that i just wrote some answer and went to sleep.
I HATE SHADING!
pfft.

then music, we did more music history,
choping, beethoven,hyden and stuff.
OH WE HAD LANG ARTS!
lex's group performed again their group is quite interesthing.

OH DURING LANG ARTS, i was looking through my wallet and i found twenty bucks in the card slot.
OMG TWENTY BUCKS!
i don't recall myself putting it there,
so i asked the class
"ANYONE LOST TWENTY BUCKS?"
apparently no one, maybe it is my reward for mugging for science (:
YEAH TWENTY BUCKS!
but i think maybe i put it there unknowingly cause recently i have been running out of money.
PSH, who cares (:

ANYWAY nothing much today so that's all!!!!!!

and ARIEL, I AM GOING TO OWN YOU IN VOLLEYBALL(: