9:17 PM
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
say something!
TODAY IS TUESDAY!!!!!!!!
ERM... it was quite okay... geog lecture.
i slept during lang arts again, i couldn't help it, i was hugging my polka dotted jacket and gradually i dozed off.
THEN, was chinese, not much also.
HAD ice skating after that, we were running really late.
but in the end we caught the bus in time.
WENT TO JURONG to ice skate.
we had to wait for quite a long time, that sucked.

BUT, in the end, ice skating was fun!
Sandra banged into me at quite a fast speed and i was trying to stop her,
then in the end she fell and i fell.
i got a bruise on my hip!
but it was fun.
falling Is quite fun actually (:
i felt so polka dotted today! my bag and my jacket!
i want to buy the polka dotted sandals at pull and bear ):
ANYWAY, that's all (:
oh and GOOD LUCK SJI GUYS FOR YOUR EXAMS! 3 MORE DAYS!

you make me love you