10:58 PM
Friday, September 19, 2008
say something!
OKAY this is going to be a long post and will probably be boring, but i am still going to blog!
Nothing happen much on monday and i kind of forgot so go to tuesday!
OH and Sarah T., Tanya and I started this post-it thing
OMG HAHAH! damn fun, my pencil case is FULL OF IT!
TUESDAY
in the cab, i told sandra "i am so lazy to study today! i just want to go home and eat and sleep"
(sounded like a PIG)
and i did just that ): SLACK DAY!
I GOT BUSTED FOR MY PHONE BILL
it was $102 with 2332 smses.

my dad scolded me like mad ):
and tuesday was also the day (i think)
"ahah hello earthlings. i'm on the line with an alien from the stars and another alien from the sun we're going to combine forces and steal boqiao away from ailin muahahaha" (tanya's blog)
omg hahaha, it was DAMN LAME!
and if you can guess, i am the alien from the sun cause i am so HOT!
HAHA! omg and boqiao is CUTE!!!!!!
and in the same blog tanya said i was erecting, OMG I'M SURE!!!!!!!

WEDNESDAY
one of the most successful study days, but still studied little.
only 5 and a half hours INCLUDING TUITION ):

THURSDAY
went to BISHAN with Sarah T., Tanya and Audrey
FAILEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD )))):
but camwhored a little
omg now they believe i am fat.
and my whole body is INPROPORTIANATE!!!!!(sp?)
you guys have no idea!
2cm )))): that is more than TANYA'S ( no offence tanya :D)

Friday
WORSE DAY OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh but lex and i made the most awesomest
CHICKEN PIE AND RICE KRISPIES (with one staple)
LEX IS THE BEST HOME EC PARTNER
Lex felt the side effect of the staple during training!!!!!!

OMG and she Used the MOP and wiped me with it! ON THE LEGS AND SKIRT!
anyway bad things:
1.carried a million books home cause ms lim said we had to ):

(other classes didn't have to)
2. my shoulders and arms and aching like mad thanks to the books
3.i officially ran out of money!!!!!
4.Someone pissed me off as usual , during training):
5. My dad bailed on me!!!!! (he was being such a BISH today )
6. Oh and cause i am addicted to lex's nail polish as usual so i applied it at her house
and, i rubbed it off at home, and i spilled my whole nail polish remover, on my mouse pad. it smells like alcohol ):
7.I did something damn DUMB!
8. i didn't study at all today ):
ANYWAY, thanks LEX, JIA AND NAT for hlping me carry my stuff!!!!!!!
my family should be more supportive
I AM SUPER STRESSED NOW!!!!!!!
okay upload photos now!

This is the time when the stress,
FINALLY COMES TO YOU
and you just don't know what to do
you are lost and helpless