11:48 PM
Friday, September 5, 2008
say something!
THURSDAY!!!!!!!!
SO, went to school for ORAL!
waited for FOREVER!
and watched my hanayori dango 2 after that while waiting for ann and thea!
we went to YOSHUKU after that, ate, camwhored,
then to ISLAND
and camwhored MORE!!!!!!!!
then we all had to go, actually THEY ALL!
then we split, haha.
that was
ONE FUN LUNCH (((:

OKAY, after that, went home
and got glued to my dvd player watching
HANAYORI DANGO!
i watched it in the cab, on the way home, watched it at home,
and watched it in the cab to lex's house
OMG it costs me $20+++++
DIEDED!
ANYWAY, i watched the last part of HDY at lex's house while she watched 90210
OMG, OGURI SHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay, we were using the com,
and lex helped me bug off someone!!!!!
HAHA!
creeps me OUT!
OKAY....... so i went for a sleepover,
and it was damn fun!!!!!!!!
AWESOME, laughed like mad and stuff.
that's about it (: