10:49 PM
Friday, October 17, 2008
say something!
OKAY!
training was the BOMB!
it was SUPER FUN!
but Jia and Shanice wasn't on my court ):
i think i played quite okay today
except for the BLONDE MOMENTS i had with my blondie partner(charlotte)
THEN we had combined king with the other court
so i partnered EE JIE!
then i got really high and all so i kept laughing
omg i smashed my finger into the ball, super stupid.

OKAY! but that was fun,
and NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS DIPLOMATIC NOT ONLY ME!!!!!!!!
oh then we went for supper!
SUPPER WAS AWESOME!

omg it was one of the funniest ever!
cheat and all!
OMG! they use reverse psychology, it is not easy!!!!!
THEN that's about it :D


OMG my dad is using the Adam khoo talk to threaten me!
if i go for that he will let me go for PD
if not....... ):

i try not to bother
but i just can't