10:40 PM
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
say something!
OMG! SCREW THIS SKIN ):
anyway,
home is seriously the last place i like to be
except in the afternoons,
when there is NO ONE!
sometimes it is lonely, but MUCH BETTER than when there are people
omg i can't wait to get my own place.
but that needs money ):
it is just so freaking suffocating at home.
i don't have a room,
the living room has people watching tv,
my room is occupied by my sister who is studying
and i can't make any noise or anything
i don't like sharing a room with her as much as she does with me.
DO I EVEN HAVE A CHOICE!
NO RIGHT!
at least she gets the better bed and more space too.
and i can't even express anything at home
and just because my sister is older than me
doesn't mean she can just tell me what to do.
and i don't feel like going for dinner with them tomorrow.


take me away