11:49 PM
Friday, January 16, 2009
FRIDAY!!!!!!! TGIF
say something!

I AM SUPER PISSED!!!!!!
blogger won't let me upload the cool scanned potraits
sarah, huiqi and i did!
i will figure it out LATER!
so schoooooooooooooool,
same same!
no humanities today!
i was quite happy,
okay i started aching halfway through the day!
HURTS!
anyway after school, went to J8!!!!!!!
with CHELS AND LEX!
OH WE STUDIED!!!
NOT BAD!
oh i am going to do my articles on
I FINISHED MOST OF MY WORK ALR :D
1. SUPER UGLY PEOPLE WHO DARE GO OUT IN PUBLIC
2. SUPER RETARDED PEOPLE WHO DARE TO GO OUT IN PUBLIC
then rushed off to school
training was.......FUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
everyone was crazy over CHAIRS!
seriouslyyyyyy!
i think i played better today :D WITH MANY MANY TYCO SHOTS!
jail: 5-0! ( we won! Adrian, adam, lex and me )
OH! supper after that, OMGOMGOMG
CHELS SHANICE AND LEX CAN ACT MEGA WELL!
THEY SERIOUSLY SCARED ME
LIKE
BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

SORRRRRRRRRRRRY LEXX FOR DROPPING YOUR CAMERAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
x 52I3846584 TIMES!
LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!
AND I LOVE YOUR EAT YOUR WANTON THING
HAHA!
have it in my handphone !!!

wear your heart on your sleeve