9:57 PM
Saturday, February 7, 2009
don't wanna take a bow
say something!


Had training today!
it was not bad, the other court was playing really well!
omg we were supposed to serve 30 good serves!
i bet everyone cheated
but i didn't!
so i was the last serving by myself
then coach came to help me and lex and jia gave me balls
and everyone else stood on the other side, sitting and watching
or helping me pick up the balls

THANKS EVERYONE!
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!
SC TENNIS, KISS OUR ACES!

stayed back a while to see the new sec 1s
OMG AMELIA INVENTED A NEW GAME
WHAT IS THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND!
AND SAMANTHA IS-------LAPRICORNS!
HAHA! anyway....
my relatives came over today
and valencia is still mega cute!
i talked to my cousins more today, quite alot.
I AM HAVING A SUPER BAD HEADACHE
i need to sleep ):

don't tell me you are sorry cause you are not
(that is what i just realised)

i think i am over you
i have moved on
but somehow, you are still at the edge of my mind
i need a way
to get you out of my mind...
completely