10:08 PM
Monday, March 30, 2009
In the trip of my feet
say something!

I need to constantly occupy myself
to stay away from thinking
as a result of that, i actually listened DURING EVERY SINGLES LESSON!
even lit was productive and i actually learned
i learned during ms sie's lesson!
IT'S LIKE A MIRACLE!

ANYWAY, during BREAK!
i was standing at the benches trying to protect my sandwich from huiqi!
and i had to be stupid my leg fell into the hole there
and huiqi DID NOT STOP ME FROM FALLING OR ANYTHING
and i fell right through and she grabbed my sandwich!
and my shin is freaking DENTED! i mean has a dent in it.
but yah, THANKS HUIQI ! I ILY!

chinese test was screwed
amath is a blur
emath i got 2/20 for the queeeeeez! freaking genius right!
i know it is the LOWEST in the class but WTV! i am going to score!
my sister came to visit! so i met her after class,
and she complained that i didn't pick up my phone!
HAHA HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO!

after that i just studied the rest of the day tuition and all
i am quite proud of myself
but i can do homework to occupy myself
but when it comes to studying
my mind just drifts to current siuations!
HOW AM I GOING TO DO HISTORY!
seriously, i can't concentrate i just keep thinking and thinking
screw thinking !

ohoh! i watched the BONE COLLECCTOR!
i think it is a really really good movie
to think i want to watch RETURN TO HALLOWEENTOWN!
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm so glad my sister forced me to watch it!
i think i'm going to miss her if she goes london


that little flutter that was left
is now gone
my mind is occupied with those minute details
that will now linger
hopefully that lingering presence
will slowly fade away
then, i might be able to
be rid of that feeling