9:58 PM
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
this boredom kills
say something!

once again, i'm bored!
huiqi's bored too!
my tumblr is currently dead ):
and huiqi is all OBSSESSED OVER TUMBLR!
whenever i go out with her she goes "OMG I WANT TO GO ON TUMBLR NOW"
but the photos on tumblr is really nice.
i want to go on a world tour NOW NOW NOW!
and take pictures of all those breath-taking sights and the shops and the life there!
it feels so free.
while you're in singapore it's all SCHOOL, O-LEVELS, EXAMS, TESTS, SWINE, AND ALL THE OTHER SHIT.
it's so suffocating.
okay time to go figure out my outfit to show tass!

i think i am going to miss my sister when she goes London
okay i don't think, i KNOW!
who is going to tell me what i should not wear
go shopping with me
play restaurant city with me
watch stupid movies with me. the house is going to be so empty
not like it is not already.