12:36 AM
Saturday, June 13, 2009
These are my last words
say something!


WELL, i expected holidays to be more exciting.
apart from the wonderful sc tennis party, and our movie marathon
everything's such a drag.
SIMS got boring, maple got boring... AFTER 2 DAYS!
studying definitely can't entertain me for 3 weeks.

AND... i currently have no motivation to sms.
i just wait for all the smses to come and reply.
seriously, my com lags like shit.
and shuts off every... i don't know it was mood swings k!
so i hate replying... cause typing's been a bitch
so SORRY IF I DON'T REPLY!
moral of the story: don't get a shitass phone that is $0 purchased with a plan!
cause there's a reason it is ZERO BUCKS!
smsing used to be my life... i guess now it is not... it's good and bad i guess.
cause there are some people like GERALD CHIAM! who will accuse me of being dao (:
HAHA!
right i am basically blogging.... because i am FREAKING BORED!

you said that you loved me
and i kind of believed it
but these days, who knows what it means.