4:00 PM
Friday, July 17, 2009
take our flesh and bones
say something!

FRIDAY! OH FINALLY!
today was so long!
CHEM TEST WAS EASIER THAN I THOUGHT!
it was all mcq! WHAT?! and recycling totally wasn't tested.
might as well cause i didn't study it :D
HAHA!


Amelia 'We'll dance to shake the cold says :
BYEBYE DEARIE
SEE YOU TMR
COME TO SCHOOL!
crooked souls trying to stay up straight says:
hahahahayeah yeah i will
OKEVEN IF I HAVE FEVER
I'LL COME JUST TO SHOW YOU I REALLY HAVE A FEVER
sure tass sure :D

history was GOOD cause we did nothing!
RACHEL being her usual self, was being STUPID!
tiz, me and rachel were debating who was uglier. (rachel or tiz)
tiziana: look who's the ugly one!
me: I CAN DECIDE! (look away ignoring rachel and tiziana!)
rachel : she can't decide cause WHO CAN COMPETE WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL FACE ( pointing to her face)
that was the most significant point today cause that was just HILARIOUS.

GET WELL SOON ALEXIS TANG!
i am so sorry!
I REALLY HOPE IT WASN'T ME!!!

they are feeding on our flesh
ripping it off our bones bit by bit.
leaving us with nothing.