1:38 AM
Sunday, July 19, 2009
take our lonely souls
say something!
i woke up at 2 today!
SO MUCH FOR WAKING UP EARLY TO STUDY BIO!
bio's killing me ):
IT'S SO BORING!
PLANTS IS A BORING CHAPTER ):
all the experiments, photosynthesis and all, it's so technical!
plus all the homework, IT'S SO MUCH.
why is there so many tests this week!
i really need a pool party to unwind ):
BUT ONLY I COULD MAKE IT!
oh well tass better not cancel on me, and hopefully i don't cancel on her (:
ATE ICHIBAN BOSHI FOR DINNER, finally jap food!
my ulcer's killing me ):


i'm in despearate need for a sss session.
and all of us just letting everything out.
we're all so busy now.
it's kind of sad yet crazy.


this hollow heart, this emptiness.
how i wish you would just hold me
and whisper those three words
those magical three words.
that set off fireworks in my heart
and send my head spinning