10:46 PM
Friday, July 31, 2009
Together in electric dreams
say something!

WEEKENDS!!!!!!
finally chem test is OVER!
it was really difficult! probably cause i didn't study enough!
but thank goodness i am not the only one :D
a week of bento boxes has let me save 10 bucks (:
which is 34 bucks less than last week!
I REALLY NEED TO SAVE MORE!
i learnt new jap words!
OHAYO! and the rest i cannot remember.
TRAINING TOMORROW!
hope coach comes ):
WHY IS MY WEBCAM NOT WORKING ON THIS COM!
urgh, frustrating!

oh i was watching e entertainment today and they were commenting on tie dye stuff.
" WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE A RAINBOW JUST THREW UP ON YOU"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
you piss me off so bad
I miss you those three words are starting to repeat in my head, that it slowly becomes unfamiliar and i no longer know what it means, just a feeling that brings sorrow.