8:21 PM
Friday, July 3, 2009
We're stealing Gold from the Silver light
say something!


My com died again, and most of my things can be saved, BUT ALOT CAN'T ):
I MISS MY COM!!!
SCHOOL STARTED (((:
I MISSED HOW STUPID THE CLASS IS, and all the noisiness
our dear co-op hasn't come back to school yet ):
SO THOSE FULL LIT GIRLS HAVE FREE PERIODS FOR FULL HUMANS!
and the first day of school was honestly a waste of time, hardly any teachers came it!
rachel was telling me about her amusing dream about J.L!
LET'S USE THIS TO GET TO JAPAN! (something like that)
so then the following days was alright, not that boring.
TODAY... FRIDAY... FINALLY!
omg this week seemed so long!
not it's over (:
MY LONG WEEKEND!


we had PE! today was the last touch rugby lesson we're going to have ):
it was fun but more tiring than usual!
cause this time we do the snatching.
our first group, FAST AND FURIOUS- tiziana, elizabeth, jessica, (and i kind of forgot the rest)
omg they tackle like crazy! So it is like sarah, ami, charissa and me with all the them snatching the ball, SO FREAKING TIRING!
then was BAMBOOZO(However you spell their name!)- huiqi, wanqi, farisha, tass
wrestling again!
then tass and i ended up on the floor cause we were all fighting for the ball.
Well touch rugby's over!
we're going to do volleyball next, I HOPE IT'S AS FUN!
this blog is going to die soon if my com isn't revived!

i have been sleeping so much! i think cause there's no homework
it's like come home.. eat... sleep...wake up... eat... talk on the phone.. sleep!
urgh going to get rid of my sleeping habit ):
or i am going to turn fat!


we're all fading away under these city lights
and we're calling out for help
but these shouts or screams come out as whispers
those soft raspy voices.