6:07 PM
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Almost lover
say something!

school has suddenly become so draggy, the day passes by so slowly.
School stress is suddenly getting to me, when i finally realised that i am practically failing everything, or i get border marks. and i am probably really close to getting retained.
TOOK ME THIS LONG to realise it.
and i have NO MOTIVATION to study.
rachel and i were talking about schoool stress today. and how we have to persevere in our school and blah.
talking about rachel, she came up with this INGENIUS comeback.
rachel's comeback: " i do not understand your insult, therefore it does not hurt me"
in contrast to,
huiqi's comeback: " YOUR FACE"
haha! RIGHT!
so chan's comeback really amuses all of us!
OH MS WONG is giving us one on one consultations and stuff for history, I LOVE HER! i seriously need help with my history! FINALLY!

I had combat skirmish yesterday!
IT WAS TIRING!
and i kept shooting ruijia, she didn't die ):


My com is dead again, which means now i have NO printer at home cause my brother took the other printer to his hostel, THIS SUCKS! MAJORLY.
and my sister just got her wisdom teeth extraction.
4 teeth + operation = LOADS OF FRIGGING MONEY!
i think i am going to seriously miss my sister when she goes to London.

OH i was suffering from my FRIES WITHDRAWAL SYMPTON today.
so i went to eat fries after school!
With Athena, sherri, huiqi, tass, rachel. frances. and we didn't need to cab today!
YES!
and we had a really interesting talk about weight!
this is long enough, back to emath and amath, BYE!


we'll wait for the stars to come out,
and the moon to shine ever so brightly,
the clock will strike
and that will be the moment our lives start