6:29 PM
Thursday, August 13, 2009
a walk down those cotton coated clouds
say something!

school was GOOD!
a little more entertaining than the rest of the week!
i am going to MAKE MYSELF A KYUHYUN+ KIMBUM TUMBLER! YUP YUP!
bio spa was not that bad, BUT I STILL SCREWED IT UP!
i have no idea how i can screw up tests that can be aced!
PSH! i am no genius at tests!
ANYWAY, wanqi showed me the REALLY REALLY AWESOME PHOTO OF KYUHYUN!
and i want to watch SUJU FULL HOUSE but but, kyuhyun is not inside ):
BUMMER!
Training was fun! i think today was the training with the MOST peopel who turned up for this term.
so i played again lex and lost.
EVERYONE IMPROVED ALOT!
then umpired jia's and cheryl wong's EXTREMELY LONG!
it could have been shortened by about 10-20 minutes, BUT WE ALL KNOW WHY!
but jia WON SO YEAH!!!!!!!
then training ended ):
friendlies on saturday! I HOPE SHANICE COMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friday's tomorrow, FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!
you made my day
i hate how foolish i am
in thinking that you know of my existent,
i think i am doing myself no good
by thinking about you