11:27 PM
Monday, August 24, 2009
Stapled together and sewn in
say something!

School was long today ):
OMG DID INFERENCE DURING HISTORY. i really suck at it.
omg kyuhyun cut his hair ): WHY! but he is still cute!
Kim was writing korean on my diary, it was quite neat!!!!
okay nothing much happened.
Huiqi accompanied me to orchard to repair my IPOD (:
THANKS HUIQI I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
sorry for abandoning you ):
So they are going to give me a new one (: thank goodness it is still under warranty.
and i'll pay for my brother's Gmask.
OMG I LOVE MY BROTHER.
he didn't scold me, maybe cause i made him promise he won't be angry.
but omg HE IS SO NICE!!!!!!!!!

right... went to meet nat at serene after that.
she was all alone!
hahaha!
then Angie and jacqueline joined us after that.
it was fun!
talking and stuff!
then went home. THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY!

SHANICE KHOO, don't be sad/upset/confused or anything else (: we'll wait and see what comes out from it, and you always have me AND SSS with you! and anytime you want we'll have sss! and thanks for helping me and being there for me too (: so CHEER UP! and don't think too much about it!
LOVE YOU TTM!

this could be something amazing
something close to be magic i believe