10:42 PM
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Sunrays and orange glows
say something!
SCHOOL TODAY WAS BORING AGAIN ):
kind of!
had tennis today, AND I WENT!
IT WAS SO EXTREMELY EXTREMELY HOT!
i was so close to giving a walkover cause i didn't want to play anymore.
but i continued and won!
MY FIRST LEAGUE GAME THAT I WON!
(Y)
Sarah lost to cheryl wong ): SARANG HEY!!!!
hahahhaa! i think it's cause of sarah's SARANGHEY that i won!


tomorrow is NATIONAL DAY!
and a HALF sss outing+ruijia!
just chels, me and jia!
SHOPPING SHOPPING!
i miss shanice and alexis.
GOSH WHERE ARE YOU GUYSSSSS!!!!!!!!!


i don't know how many ways i can phrase this, should i spell it out just for you, or should i just leave it as it is, leave it as nothing. it's been a while since i felt this way but now, everything's spiralling down yet again, and i long for your warm embrace to let me know everything will be alright, but i know deep down, that will never happen. My heart just yearns for that bit of warmth once again. I miss you is all i can say.