5:05 PM
Thursday, September 10, 2009
The finest of all getaways
say something!

TODAY WAS REALLY GOOD.
exactly what i needed.
OH AND SORRY CHELSEA,SHANICE, NAT YAP AND JIA FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO SUPPORT YOUR MATCHES ):
i didn't know chels and shan was seeded number ONE! i'm so proud of them :D
I LOVE YOU GUYS TTM!


anyway met nat, michelle, kenneth,kai and renhui (IN ORDER OF PUNCTUALITY!)
at Kap!
it was fun, it was really messy but GOOD!
i realised studying on the bus is pretty productive.
FROM TODAY ONWARDS I AM GOING TO GROW MUCH TALLER.
so i no longer have to tiptoe when taking photos ;)
I GUESS THIS IS THE ONLY FUN I WILL GET DURING MY HOLIDAYS
but it's good enough (:
i had to rush home BEFORE 3 cause my sister was giving me tuition.
AND SHE WASN'T HOME.
i was kind of pissed cause of that, BUT I HAD A GOOD NAP AND IT'S FINE NOW.


i need to start saving up money to buy people presents.
AND BUY SOMEONE shoes! HAHA!
awwww i can't wait :D


you have a smile that is brighter than the stars
and eyes that light up the nightime city.