4:26 PM
Friday, October 30, 2009
For what's important
say something!
THURSDAY
watched i not stupid too.
IT IS SUPER FUNNY.
Had tennis, sandra, lex and i kept betting what time it will rain,
IN THE END IT DIDN'T EVEN RAIN.
maybe a few drops of water here and there.
ran 2.4
then my mum picked me up and i made her bring me to sushi tei to satisfy my craving for jap food.
had a pretty long talk with her, since a while.
I LOVE MY MUM.


TODAY
School was fine.
it was really funny.
REPORT BOOKS BACK TODAY.
i could have done better.
oh well.
andddddddd today while coming down the stairs, Rachel slipped and SCREAMED.
just as she screamed, MRS NEO APPEARED. super coincidental.
AND i was standing away from the staircase, and so i didn't know what was happening.
but i thought rachel screaemed after seeing m. neo's face.
I STARTED LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY.
but that wasn't what happened.
OH WELL!


i have yet to come to terms with it


i am afraid of the future and what it will bring. It might bring happiness, but just as much misery. I am afraid to see you walk out that door and not having you next to me everyday. That emptiness that can never be filled. But i will be happy for you, because you deserve it.
sorry for tying you down.