9:09 PM
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Please teach me how to dance
say something!
it's the second week of holidays, and it's getting boring :)
1. i want to skype! where's cheng
2. everyone's going overseas :(
3. ALEXIS IS BACK (:
4. i want to save money for killers
5. i took a nap, now i doubt i can sleep. ANYONE WANT TO STAY UP WITH ME?
6. history tuition tmr!
7. i need to do math tuition homework. shit.
8. i finally got around to uploading photos.
9. I WANT TO PLAY GUITAR HERO!!!
10. i miss you.


Sometimes, i wonder if i was the only one who felt that way, or do you experience the same confusion as me. I hate the times i know i should let go, but my heart would be too stubborn to let me. When i feel like i barely know you, i know i should stop. Is it my heart longing for someone else to fill that empty space, or is it what i really hope it is. I wish i could be a tree in the middle of autumn and winter, when my golden leaves would gradually fall off and i could start anew at the end of winter.