8:41 PM
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
we'll fly away, in a flock
say something!
TRAINING TODAYYYYYYY!
hahahaha it was so FREAKING FUN
spent like 2 hours talking about ghost movies and thrillers
i have this sudden urge to watch one now, BUT I AM ALONE
so i shall wipe that idea out of my head!
then lex and i kind of fell asleep during the talk.
then i had to wake up and play a match against cheryl wong
WHICH I GOT THRASHED IN
oh well (:
then lines other matches and stuff.
OH and 30 mins physical after that.
WE SPRINTED
oh shit, the first time i sprinted i could already feel the ache.
then sprint about 5 times.
ohmygosh, wanted to die.
but when it was over, IT FELT PRETTY GOOD (:


went out for lunch with lex after that
jia was supposed to join, BUT SHE DIDN'T
>: (
ate at golden rooster.
omg hahaha she was telling me about this guy then
lex "OH HIS NAME IS VICTOR AOIGNON"
hahhahhahahha funnnnny!
then we just talked alot and stuff (:
I LOVE EATING WITH HER.
that's about it.
omg then i had to climb the stairs for the overhead bridge. I FELT LIKE DYING


CAME HOME. and bathed.
FELT SO CLEAN
then skyped(:
IT WAS SO FUN SKYPING.
i love it!!!
YUP THAT'S ALL.