6:04 PM
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Think about nothing else
say something!
Chem test is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!
I HOPE I PASSS:):):)
Oh on friday morning we were all walking back to class, AND THEY PLAYED THE SONG WHILE WE WALKING ALONG THE CORRIDOR.
so everyone was like WHATTHESHIT. haha right, so we just stood there and sang.
and Chan and i had A MOMENT.
it was so stupid she nudged me to sing the sschool song, then i rolled my eyes at her and sang.
she founds it pretty amusing.
Oh and during history she went: " MRS KWONG...CHOO!"
WHO IS MRS KWONG?!
hahhahaha!
I WAS SUFFERING FROM GEM-OF-LIFE-WITHDRAWAL-SYNDROME :(


Church yesterday was pretty fun.
i liked cell :)
MINXIN'S HAIR WAS REALLY NICE (y)
and Aaron is the FUNNIEST, CUTEST PERSON EVER HAHAHHA!
" GOOD GRADES?" (classic!)
I like carrying Lincoln's guitar! compared to my handbag!
Had dinner after that at cine with Kenneth, Mich, Min, Cheng and Bryan.
thanks cheng for the ride :)


I FINISHED WATCHING MY GEM OF LIFE!!!!!!!
I don't like the ending :(
BUT WHATEVER. hahah the girl's name is GIGI LAI! HAHAHHA!
but i like her :) AND WITH MOSES CHAN (y)(y)(y)
Okay time to do my TKAM essay :( IDK HOW TO DO!!!


We are searching for our shadows,
in the middle of the night,
with only the street lamps to help us.