9:51 PM
Sunday, February 28, 2010
say something!
personal mastery ended!!!!!
i think quite a lot of people cried yest!
I KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE WHO HAD A BAD DAY ON FRIDAY!
so to KAILIN, LECIN AND TASS, CHEER UP (:
LECIN THINKS THAT IT IS CAUSE it was the 26th which is twice of 13th (friday the 13th!)
well whatever the reason is IT IS OVER (:
oh and THANKS KENNETH!


i kind of felt motivated DURING THE WORKSHOP i just hope it lasts this time :( IT MUST OF I WILL FAIL O LEVELS.
pleasepleasepleasebemotivatedAmelia!


I JUST WATCHED G.I. JOE!
ohmygoodnesssssssss it was COOL!
i felt so free this weekend AND I DEFINITELY CELEBRATED THIS WEEKEND by watching lots of TV and SIMPSONS!
now the weekend is over :(


I have no idea how much longer i can try to pull everything together. I am trying so hard i think i am going to wear out pretty soon. It is so difficult just trying to act like i am not affected, acting like everything i do doesn't have another reason behind it. But i will promise myself that i won't shed another tear, not over this cause it won't do any good. Why must it be so tough just to put together all the broken pieces, if a child can fix a puzzle, surely i can do this. I think i need more patience, but i think i ran out of it.