9:20 PM
Monday, April 5, 2010
I will sit around waiting.
say something!
Weekends are over :(
Saturday
Trainings are sucha waste of time!
coach wasn't there so we had a replacement :(
AND I WAS SO EFFING TIRED THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY!
I ended up sitting at the court completing my bio tuition homework.
then lex and i decided to leave early and went to STARBUCKS :D
i LOVE starbucks early in the morning.


SUNDAY
Met HUIQI AND WANQI on sunday at lido.
I WAS LAST so i had to buy us food :(
it felt like a public holiday on Sunday!
So i didn't do any work at first, walked to far east to find clothes to buy!
OMG I WANT TO SHOP SO SO SO BADLY.
We ate at Food republic, OMG I WISH I COULD HAVE THE FOOD COURT IN MY HOUSE :(
Wanqi had to leave so Huiqi and i went back to lido and did work.
that's the end of weekends :(


Monday
OMG school is a drag.
I REALLLY HATE SCHOOL.
we got caught for sleeping during bio (after sleeping for idk how many times : / )
the only thing that makes it bearable is probably the friends.
STUPID TESTS ARE SCREWING UP MY GRADES.
i kind of give up on tests.
I mean not like certain people even give a damn and acknowledge effort right.


RACHEL AND I WERE ALL OVER THE
YO B!
WHATTUP A!

omg it just suddenly came to me in the middle of chinese.


I'll try to run away and see how that goes for me.