3:47 PM
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
TESTS, TESTS, TESTS
say something!
OMG, TODAY WAS HORRIBLE!!!
Started off with Maths test, started late though, there wasn't enough papers.
It was quite okay, the first part and the last part, but in between i had a little trouble.
With the fractions.
All i want is to pass, if i get a good score that would be a bonus,
BUT I REALLY REALLY JUST WANT TO PASS!

We got our science test back.
our WHOLE CLASS failed
the highest is 18/40
OMG that was really bad.
i got 11/40 i guess it is okay... i think it may be above our class average considering that alot of people scored very low.
But i did really badly and i think i will fail S.P.A test for science. ):

Then next was music, omg she was really reall angry,
andi felt bad for not doing.
like only 3 out of our whole class handed up their music analysis. I AM GOING TO DO A GOOD ONE!!!!
I shall do really cool musicals (: LIKE GREASE<3

Anyway, got chinese test back. OMG!!!
SERIOUSLY!
my grades are going down!!! BY ALOT!

Usually for Chinese i get 36 or 38 upon 50
and i get full marks for most of the question in compre.
BUT THIS TIME i got a
FRIGGIN
FRIGGIN
FRIGGIN
FRIGGIN
FRIGGIN
FRIGGIN
FRIGGIN
17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG seriously 17?!?!?!?!?!?! STUPID SHIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! I THINK I TAKE TESTS TOO LIGHTLY!
I AM GOING TO MUG AND MUG AND MUG AND MUG AND MUG AND MUG!!!


So to sum up my grades for july:
English: 7.5/15 OMG JUST PASSED ON THE DOT!!!
Geog: 19.5/50 Don't remind me ): ths is really depressing
Science: 11/40 MY FAVOURITE NUMBER 11 but i still failed ): i rather a 20
Chinese: 17/50 And this is my second strongest subject. GREAT!

OMG I AM REALLY PISSED AT MYSELF I FEEL LIKE A MEGA FAILER!!!!!