10:53 PM
Saturday, September 20, 2008
say something!
IT IS SATUDAY!!!!!!!
went to clarke quay to MUG!
haha who goes to clarke quay to mug?!
ANYWAY thanks to tanya(cough cough) we went the wrong side thrice today,
but it is okay, we still love you tanya!!!
HAHA, then by time we reached clarke quay it was 1 plus.
went to eat at some jap place, which i forgot the name
then went to eat ice cream
and by time we found a place to sit and study it was LATE!
BUT not bad, i studied about 2 chapters or so.

I OWNED TANYA IN SARAH'S QUIZ! YEAH!
i didn't get anything though, just some paper sarah didn't want.
THEN i had to rush off, i was so pissed at my family,
i hung up on my brother 5 times!
HAHA, TOO BAD!

so at like 6 plus, we stop studying then went to camwhore everywhere,
omg ALL THE CLUBS WERE SO COOL!
haha!!!!!!!!!!! THEN CAMWHORE LIKE MAD!
then i finally was able to rush sarah and tanya and we got to the MRT STATION!

we couldn't take night scenery pictures ):
THAT'S SAD!
so had to go to some korean dinner with my family, for my mum's birthday.
i am just so pissed at my family nowadays.
they aren't supportive at all, and they just keep lecturing me.
OMG ESPECIALLY my dad!
I hate coming home everyday now, and now that my mum is going korea,
it is going to be like HELL!
i really really hate it

OH THANKS LEX FOR YOUR SHORT POST

When you can no longer control your emotions
and you can't take it anymore