7:36 PM
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
say something!
IT IS TUESDAY!
you can say it is the WORSE! cause i screwed my exams up.
SERIOUSLY, so much for mugging,
i think i lost like 15 marks alr!
THANKS TO SEQ ):
i skipped my whole question 5.
NO TIME! i can't get into full hist now
DIEDED!
Okay then we got lost again!!!!!!
Supposedly study date!
We went to botanic, WRONG PART!
went to demsley, BAD MISTAKE!
so we just settled for cine, OMG and there was this cool FINGER COUPLE!
anyway tanya studied, sarah and i just slacked.
THEN i had to rush home for my mum's home-cooked dinner!
Then halfway through dinner, my dad brought up what i am doing on friday,
OF COURSE, TENNIS!
and my sis and my dad went on about me not studying hard enough,
i should stop tennis to study
and all. AND MY DAD FORBIDS ME TO GO FOR TENNIS THIS FRIDAY!
OMG i am FREAKING PISSED!
then the most unglam thing happened, i think stress is getting to me and it just happened.
OKAY bad thing to do, but it is just DAMN IRRITATING!
then my mum came into the room talk to me and BLAH!
SO NOW, i cannot go for tennis, cause she sort of begged nicely of me.
i really wanted to go for tennis,
it is one of the only things i look forward to every week.
and now my mum is off to KOREA!
and my family didn't even wish me goodluck for my exams.
NOW, the last place i like to be at is HOME
that is why i go out to study so much, it is fun and with my FRIENDS!
it beats being at home A MILLION TIMES.
oh well talking to lex and Tanya made it better.
so THANKS (:
so FRIDAY AND SATURDAY i will just drag myself here and there, not like i have a choice anymore.
The feeling of being lonely
but you know your friends will always be there for you
it is cause friends are the best gift you could ever ask for