12:39 PM
Sunday, October 19, 2008
say something!
OMG!
MY COM D-I-E-D!
ALL MY PRECIOUS DATA IS INSIDE
AND IT CAN'T BE REVIVED ):

ANYWAY, went to church yesterday
i feel kind of guilty cause i didn't really listen
but cell was fun, Simin's baby is really really cute!!!
nothing much after that
i came home tried turning on my com for a million times and it still failed.
OKAY NOW, i am really don't know if i want to go to PD!
i mean lex is not coming
and she is my partner, and she is sort of the " life"
cause she is so NOISY AND FUN!
and now she is not coming ):

but i still love her because she bought me SOMETHING :D
THANKS LEX <3


this was the exact reason why i stayed away
turns out nothing has changed
i mean sorry if you have something against me
and you can't do anything about it
except for bitching
so please get off my case
and piss off