6:48 PM
Thursday, January 22, 2009
RED LIGHT MEANS STOP
say something!

YESTERDAY I DIDN'T GO TO SCHOOL!
HEADACHEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway TODAY WAS FINE :D
i was on the way to school and i realised i left MY HOMEWORK FILE AT HOME!
AGAIN!
BUT MY DAD TOOK IT TO SCHOOL FOR ME
THANKS!!!!!! I LOVE MY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!

we had PE today!
we had to run 6 rounds and ELISA (badminton) was all the way in front
so SARAH GRABBED ME and pulled me in front
S : "come on amelia! let's do tennis proud and beat the badminton-ers "
A :" OMG WHAT?! NO YOU WILL RUN OUT OF ENERGY! "
omg then sarah ran so fast i have never seen her run this fast before
and i told hui qi that we must not lose to CHICKENS! so i sprinted my second last lap
but sarah still beat me ):

OH! there was training today too :D
COACH GET BETTER K!
MEANWHILE USE YOUR COO-LI-OS SPEAKER THINGY!
LOVE YOU TO THE MAX!

we played pac man, NAT WAS DAMN FUNNY!
OH! i asked my dad about sabah AND I THINK I CANNOT GO!
MONEY MONEY MONEY! $$$$$$$$$
OH WELL, i am going to save up!

SSS SLEEPOVER TOMORROW!
OMG CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT!

overwhelming love