10:04 PM
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Fly Me To The Moon
say something!



I TOLD YOU GUYS I CAN'T SWIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
i am a failure in swimming!
SORRY, MY BAD ):
4x25 got lost
BUT BUT 4x50 we got FIRST!
(but Sarah and i are going to claim credit!!!)
ACS BARKER IS FREAKING GINORMOUS!!!!!!


AMELIA SCREWED HER A MATH TEST UP!
and emath is screwed too ):
18/30 AND I COULD HAVE GOTTEN FULL MARKS
stopdropandroll!
I NEED TO STUDY! REALLY HARD NOW ):


went with hui qi to Bishan today,
and she was talking about JIOING and we were talking about
lianxzxz and bengxzxz! haha!
and i kind of ditched her after that
i didn't want to go to the library ):
NEXT TIMEEEEEEEEEEEE (((((:



MONDAY!
played TKGS!
and we were playing some
ARE YOU BRAVE ENOUGH THING
we kind of got scolded
whoopssssss!
haha!
had a good talk with lex
it's been 85750696x billion lightyears since we had one!
DON'T THINK ABOUT IT TOO MUCH
you will know what to do :D


Three little birds, sat on my window.
And they told me I don't need to worry.
Summer came like cinnamon So sweet,
Little girls double-dutch on the concrete.