11:18 PM
Monday, March 2, 2009
in a flash
say something!
okay i feel like blogging again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
random things!
1. i miss holidays ):
2. i should prolly be doing math
3. i am not really tired
4. i want to read my storybook!
5. i just finished talking to lexis tang
6. i miss lexis tang): and SSS!
7. i had really nice talk with alexis just now, i miss those days ):
8. i want to webcam but my hair is horrible
9. i think tabitha is reading my blog
10. HI TABITHA (: you and your mr evil!
11. i know i have alot of unfinished work somehow, i can't remember what
12. my grades are definitely going to go down
13. I HATE WORK!
14. i want money!
15. my sister is talking to me!
16. she is complaining to me about my brother, haha! my brother is being stubborn!
17. my mum wants me to lock my facebook
18. so people can't see her profile and my profile
(i don't really care who sees my profile, and no one can see hers if she locks HERS! she doesn't understand it! )
19, i am getting a headache, i think i should have clipped my fringe
20.20 points, boy what a boring post
BYE PEOPLE (: